The Crimson-AV C63-60A Complete Ceiling TV Mount Installation Kit is a universal ceiling mount designed for flat panel TVs with 37 to 63-inch screens. The universal, VESA compatible mounting pattern ensures it fits most TV makes and models.
The column with built-in cable management can be adjusted in one-inch increments to reach from 36 to 60 inches. With tool-free post-installation leveling, 20-degree downward tilt and 360-degree swivel, achieving the perfect viewing angle is a breeze.
Constructed of high-grade cold rolled steel with a scratch resistant epoxy powder coat finish, this mount is designed to provide years of hassle-free viewing.
- Universal Design Fits Most TV Makes/Models
- VESA Compatible up to 600x400
- 1" Incremental Drop Length Adjustment
- Fast, Simple Installation
- Up to 20° Continuous Tilt and 360° Rotation
- Pin-locking Incremental Tilt Adjustment
- Post Installation Leveling for Precision Mounting
- Cables Can Be Routed Through Column
- Decorate Covers Hide Ceiling Bolts for Professional Appearance
- 10 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- TV Screen Size: 37-63" +
- Weight Capacity: 200 lbs (91 kg)
- Max Mounting Pattern: 723 x 501 mm
- VESA Mounting Patterns: 75x75mm, 100x100mm, 200x100mm, 200x200mm, 300x200mm, 300x300mm, 400x200mm, 400x300mm, 400x400mm, 600x200mm, 600x400mm
- Tilt: +20°/-0°
- Roll (Side to Side): 6° Toolless Screen Leveling
- Rotation (Yaw): 360°
- Drop Length: 36-60"
- Height Adjustment: 1" Increments
- 1.5" NPT Thread Compatible
- Mounting Surface: Wood Joist, Structural Wood or Structural Concrete (HE4 Accessory Required)
- Joist Spacing: Dual Joist on 16" Centers
- Construction: High Grade Cold Rolled Steel
- Finish: Scratch Resistant Epoxy Powder Coat
- Color: Black
- Product Manual
- Technical Drawing
- Product Sheet
Will this fit my TV?
This will fit most 37-63" screens. Please make sure your TV's mounting pattern is 700x500 or smaller and it weighs 200 lbs or less.
How far does this drop down?
This has a pole that can be adjusted from 36 to 60 inches.
Will I need anything else?
You may need additional hardware if your TV uses a different screw size or if you are mounting to anything other than studs. You will also want an electric screwdriver with a drill bit and a stud finder. A drop cloth to cover your carpet or furniture may help, and a separate level can be a good idea as well.
What is a VESA pattern?
VESA pattern is the mounting pattern. There are several different sizes used by manufacturers. It is the measurement between mounting holes side to size and then up and down. This measurement will always be in millimeters.
Does this tilt or swivel?
This tilts 20 degrees and rotates 360 degrees.
Do you need a stud to mount this?
Yes, you need to mount this to a stud or joist.
Can you raise and lower this easily?
Somewhat. You may need to manually adjust the drop, but you do not have to remove hardware.
Does this have any special features?
Yes, this mount features through-column cable routing.