The Crimson-AV C63-18 Complete Ceiling TV Mount Installation Kit is a universal ceiling mount designed for flat panel TVs with 37 to 63-inch screens. The global, VESA compatible mounting pattern ensures it fits most TV makes and models.
The column with built-in cable management has a fixed 18-inch drop. With tool-free post-installation leveling, 20-degree downward tilt, and 360-degree swivel, achieving the perfect viewing angle is a breeze.
Constructed of high-grade cold rolled steel with a scratch resistant epoxy powder coat finish, this mount is designed to provide years of hassle-free viewing.
- Universal Design Fits Most TV Makes/Models
- VESA Compatible up to 600x400
- Fixed 18" Drop Length
- Fast, Simple Installation
- Up to 20° Continuous Tilt and 360° Rotation
- Pin-locking Incremental Tilt Adjustment
- Post Installation Leveling for Precision Mounting
- Cables Can Be Routed Through Column
- Decorate Covers Hide Ceiling Bolts for Professional Appearance
- 10 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- TV Screen Size: 37-63" +
- Weight Capacity: 200 lbs (91 kg)
- Max Mounting Pattern: 723 x 501 mm
- VESA Mounting Patterns: 75x75mm, 100x100mm, 200x100mm, 200x200mm, 300x200mm, 300x300mm, 400x200mm, 400x300mm, 400x400mm, 600x200mm, 600x400mm
- Tilt: +20°/-0°
- Roll (Side to Side): 6° Toolless Screen Leveling
- Rotation (Yaw): 360°
- Drop Length: 18"
- 1.5" NPT Thread-Compatible
- Mounting Surface: Wood Joist, Structural Wood or Structural Concrete (HE4 Accessory Required)
- Joist Spacing: Dual Joist on 16" Centers
- Construction: High-Grade Cold Rolled Steel
- Finish: Scratch Resistant Epoxy Powder Coat
- Color: Black
Will this fit my TV?
This will fit most 37-63" screens. Please make sure your TV's mounting pattern is 600x400 or smaller and it weighs 200 lbs or less.
How far does this drop down?
This has an 18 inch pole.
Will I need anything else?
You may need additional hardware if your TV uses a different screw size or if you are mounting to anything other than studs. You will also want an electric screwdriver with a drill bit and a stud finder. A drop cloth to cover your carpet or furniture may help, and a separate level can be a good idea as well.
What is a VESA pattern?
VESApattern is the mounting pattern. There are several different sizes used by manufacturers. It is the measurement between mounting holes side to size and then up and down. This measurement will always be in millimeters.
Does this tilt or swivel?
This tilts 20 degrees and rotates 360 degrees.
Do you need a stud to mount this?
Yes, you need to mount this to a stud or joist.
Can you raise and lower this easily?
No, the pole height cannot be adjusted.
Does this have any special features?
Yes, this mount features cable management and 6 degrees of post-installatin leveling.