The Crimson-AV C37D-36A Complete Ceiling TV Mount Installation Kit is a universal ceiling mount designed for flat panel TVs with 13 to 37-inch screens. The widespread, VESA compatible mounting pattern ensures it fits most TV makes and models.
The column with built-in cable management can be adjusted in one-inch increments to reach a 24 to 36-inch drop. With 20 degrees continuous tilt and 360-degree swivel, achieving the perfect viewing angle is a breeze.
Constructed of high-grade cold rolled steel with a scratch resistant epoxy powder coat finish, this mount is designed to provide years of hassle-free viewing.
- Universal Design Fits Most TV Makes/Models
- VESA Compatible up to 200x200
- 2-3ft Drop Length
- Fast, Simple Installation
- Up to 20° Continuous Tilt and 360° Rotation
- Post-Installation Leveling for Precision Accuracy
- Cables Can Be Routed Through Column
- 10 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Screen Size: 13-37"
- Weight Capacity: 80 lbs (36 kgs) Each Display, 160 lbs (73kgs) Total
- Max Mounting Pattern: 200x200mm
- VESA Mounting Pattern: 75x75mm, 100x100mm, 200x100mm, 200x200mm
- Tilt: +20°/-0°
- Rotation (Yaw): 360°
- Drop Length: 24-36"
- Height Adjustment: 1" Increments
- 1.5" NPT Thread-Compatible
- Mounting Surface: Wood Joist, Structural Wood or Structural Concrete(Requires Accessory HE4)
- Joist Spacing: Dual Joist on 16" Centers
- Construction: High-Grade Cold Rolled Steel
- Finish: Scratch Resistant Epoxy Powder Coat
- Color: Black
- Product Manual
- Technical Drawing
- Product Sheet
Will this fit my TV?
This will fit most 13-37" screens. Please make sure your TV's mounting pattern is 200x200 or smaller and they weighs 80 lbs or less each.
How far does this drop down?
This has a pole that can be adjusted from 24 to 36 inches.
Will I need anything else?
You may need additional hardware if your TV uses a different screw size or if you are mounting to anything other than studs. You will also want an electric screwdriver with a drill bit and a stud finder. A drop cloth to cover your carpet or furniture may help, and a separate level can be a good idea as well.
What is a VESA pattern?
VESA pattern is the mounting pattern. There are several different sizes used by manufacturers. It is the measurement between mounting holes side to size and then up and down. This measurement will always be in millimeters.
Does this tilt or swivel?
This tilts 20 degrees and rotates 360 degrees.
Do you need a stud to mount this?
Yes, you need to mount this to a stud or joist.
Can you raise and lower this easily?
Somewhat. You may need to manually adjust the drop, but you do not have to remove hardware.
Does this have any special features?
Yes, this is a ceiling mount for back-to-back televisions.