Accentuate your home theater and get rid of the component clutter with this projector ceiling mount from Crimson AV. It arrives completely assembled, with adjustable roll, pitch and yaw settings. It has a drop range of 6" to 11" to find just the right spot, and the cables fit neatly inside the pipe to eliminate unsightly clutter. A quick-release mechanism allows easy removal of the projector when it needs to be serviced.
- Compatibility: Universal projector mount
- Hole pattern: Maximum hole pattern 380 mm x 380 mm (14.9" x 14.9")
- Joist spacing: Single joist
- Range of Motion: Pitch: (up/down) +/- 25°
Roll: (side to side) +/- 6°
Rotation: (yaw) 360°
- Extension from Ceiling: 6" - 11"
- Weight: 6.2 lbs. (2.8 kg)
- Load Capacity: 50 lbs. (23 kgs.)
- Color: Black
- Construction: Aluminum and high-grade cold rolled steel
- Scratch resistant epoxy powder coat
- Ceiling mount bracket
- Mounting hardware
- User Manual
Will this work with my projector?
This will work with most projectors weighing 50 lbs or less.
What is the maximum mounting pattern?
The maximum pattern is 14.9 inches across.
How far down does this hang?
This will extend 6 to 11 inches from the ceiling.
Will I need anything else?
You will need an drill appropriate for your work surface, and you will want a drop cloth to protect your space from debris. Depending on the structure, you may also need drop poles or ceiling adapters.
Do you need a stud to mount this?
Yes, you need a stud or joist for this mount.
Can this be adjusted when it's installed?
Yes, you can adjust this up and down, side to side, and 360 degrees around.