High expectations demand high-performance mounts. The CB2342 is a counterbalance monitor mount, designed for single stud wall mounting. A state-of-the-art spring tension gauge allows this mount to be adjusted with the push of a finger. For seamless sit-to-stand transitions, the gliding arms can horizontally extend up to 14 inches from the wall surface. When fully extended, it can be pushed upward or downward, making it perfect for presentation, point of sales, and touchscreen systems.
The CB2342 is lightweight and easy to install. It includes all the hardware needed for a standard wood stud mounting as well as built-in cable management covers for hiding your wires. The VESA compatible mounting plate universally accommodates the 100x100, 200x100, and 200x200 patterns typically found on most 23-42”monitors and televisions. This mount can be easily configured to provide smooth motion adjustments for displays weighing up to 44 lbs. Once assembled, the plate features a tilt range of 15 degrees up and down as well as a 3 degree adjustment to compensate for leveling inconsistencies.
- Adjustable structure allows for tilting 15° up and down
- Easily adjust the arm with maximum flexibility when positioning your TV
- Built-in spring tension gauge can be easily adjusted to accommodate varied weights of your display
- The arm features built in cable management to keep wires organized and out of the way
- Fits VESA Standard 100x100, 200x100, 200x200
- 180° Swivel
- FireFold Signature Lifetime Warranty
- Monitor Configuration: Single
- Mount Type: Single Stud Wall
- Maximum Load Capacity: 20 kg
- Maximum Load Capacity: 44 lbs
- Mounting Pattern (VESA holes): universal
- Mounting Pattern (VESA): 100x100, 200x100, 200x200
- Swivel: 180 degrees
- Tilt: -15 to +15 degrees
- Max. Arm reach: 14.2 inches
- Materials: Steel, Aluminum, Plastic
- Color: Silver/Black
Will this fit my TV?
This will fit most 23-42" screens. Please make sure your TV's mounting pattern is 200x200 or smaller and your TV weighs 44 lbs or less.
How far can this pull out from the wall?
This will pull out 14.2 inches from the wall.
Will I need anything else?
You may need additional hardware if your TV uses a different screw size or if you are mounting to anything other than studs. You will also want an electric screwdriver with a drill bit and a stud finder. A drop cloth to cover your carpet or furniture may help, and a separate level can be a good idea as well.
What is a VESA pattern?
VESA pattern is the mounting pattern. There are several different sizes used by manufacturers. It is the measurement between mounting holes side to size and then up and down. This measurement will always be in millimeters.
Does this tilt or swivel?
This mount will tilt, swivel, and pull out from the wall.
Can you mount this on brick, plaster, or stone?
This mounting kit includes hardware to mount on drywall over studs and concrete. With special tools and hardware, you may be able to mount on other surfaces. Please consult an installation professional if you are unsure about how to mount in your home.
Will this work with a curved TV?
Unfortunately, we do not recommend this mount with a curved TV.
Does this have any special features?
This is a counterbalance mount, so you can push it up and down to adjust the height.