- Attaches to dual unistruts on 2.25” centers
- Includes hardware for attaching to pre-installed unistruts
- Compatible with all ceiling extensions and components that use the 1.5” NPT interface
- 10 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- Weight capacity: 300lb (136kg)
- 1.5” NPT thread compatible
- Mounting surface: standard 1-5/8”x1-5/8” dual unistrut channels spaced on 2.25” centers
- Construction: high-grade cold rolled steel
- Product finish: scratch resistant epoxy powder coat
- Package specifications: 4.5”x4.5”x1.2”
- Hardware included: four-pack 3/8” bolts and spring nuts for mounting ceiling bracket to standard 1-5/8”x1-5/8” unistrut
- Color: black
- Product Manual
- Technical Drawing
- Product Sheet
Where to mount the projector is one of the first questions new or prospective projector-buyers have to ask themselves. Desks, tables, and walls are all options but one of the most popular means for mounting a projector for display is to mount it on the ceiling. This method is frequently favored for the uncluttered and professional look it adds to any home theater or office. Much like mounting anything else, what you need depends on what you have to work with. There are just as many variations in ceilings are there are on walls and before you start any installation process you want to make sure you have everything you need to complete it. The Crimson AV CAU4 Dual Unistrut Ceiling Adapter with Hardware is one piece of the ceiling mount puzzle you may need to complete your installation.
Keep it Up
Most commonly found in businesses and offices as a means of supporting wiring, plumbing, or ventilation components, unistruts can also be used to support the weight of a ceiling mount. The Crimson AV CAU4 is manufactured for use in attaching a projector ceiling mount to two pre-installed unistruts. Crafted from high-grade cold rolled steel and coated in a scratch-resistant epoxy powder, neither strain nor scrapes will wear this adapter down. It is rated to withstand weights of up to 300lbs.
Compatible with ceiling extensions, components, and accessories with a 1.5” NPT interface, the Crimson AV CAU4 dual unistrut ceiling adapter will fit seamlessly with an almost endless combination of mounts, fittings, and fixtures. This mount adapter comes with all the hardware necessary to attach the adapter to any two 1-5/8x1-5/8” unistruts including bolts and spring nuts.
- (1) CAU4 Ceiling Adapter
- Mounting hardware