The enemy of your enemy is your friend. In the case of running low voltage cables, tension on the wires is a powerful adversary. Networking and fiber optic cables are especially prone to issues when they are allowed to bend. Strain lead to network failure and unnecessary downtime. To avoid the hassle, it is important to protect the longevity and reliability of your cables. By using the Garvin JHK-12 "J" Cable Support Hook to replace traditional cable trays, you can eliminate the risk of damaging those sensitive cables over long distances and keep connections healthy for years to come.
Garvin's JHK-12 has a solid 1” wide base and smooth, rounded corners to prevent snags while cables are being run. It is recommended that J-hooks be placed no more than 5 feet apart, and they can be attached to a wide variety of surfaces such as beams, studs, and ceilings. The pre-drilled screw hole makes attachment to structures quick and easy. Depending on the quantity and weight of your cables, you may need to space cable supports more frequently as excessive sagging between hooks is not optimal. Cable ties or other wire management types may be used to secure wires into place by running them through the small pre-punched holes on the hook.
The 3/4" JHK-12 is rated to hold up to 12 lbs and is wide enough for up to 16 Cat5E or fiber optic cables or 10 Cat6 cables, making them ideal for many networking applications. J-hook cable supports can be combined to create custom installation solutions for large volumes of cable or situations where cables are run to multiple locations.
- Durable zinc plated steel material.
- Smooth radius 1 inch wide surface provides support for communication cabling.
- Meets requirements of TIA 568 A & B & 569
- Can be installed in conjunction with cable trays for shorter runs off main pathway.
- FireFold Signature Lifetime Warranty
- Size: 12 (3/4")
- Width: 1”
- Load Rating: 30lbs
- Max Bundle: Holds up to 16 4-pair CAT5E or 2-strand fiber optic cable or 10 CAT6)
- Compliance: CUL, UL
- Material: Galvanized Steel
- Finish: Yellow Zinc Chromate
- (1) Garvin JHK-12 3/4 Inch "J" Cable Support Hook