- Provides NEXT Performance Beyond 600 MHz
- Supports IEEE 802.3af and is DTE Power Compliant
- Low-Profile Hood Ideal for High-Density Switch Applications.
- PoE Rated to Four Times the Standard
- Available in a Wide Assortment of Colors
- 50 Micron Gold Plated Short Body RJ45 Connectors
- Constructed of 4 UTP 24AWG Stranded Pure Copper Wire
- CM Type PVC Jacket
- Molded Strain Relief Snagless Boot
- UL/cUL Listed
- Meet or Exceed TIA/EIA-568 Standard
- RoHS Compliant
These network cables enable 10-Gigabit data transmission over a 4-connector twisted pair copper cable, allowing connection distances of up to 100 meters. Current Cat6 cabling systems may only support 10-Gigabit Ethernet over limited distances. The Cat6a draft extends the Cat6 electrical specifications from 250 MHz to 500 MHz. It also proposes a new measurement for Power-Sum Alien Crosstalk to 500 MHz. Alien Crosstalk is a coupled signal in a disturbed pair arising from a signal in a neighboring cable.
Cat6a also utilizes a new generation of connecting hardware that is superior to standard Cat6.