- High Performance Data Cable
- Easily Identified Color-Striped Pairs
- FireFold Signature Lifetime Warranty
- Conductor: 23AWG Solid Bare Copper
- Insulation: FEP
- Thickness: 0.22mm
- Jacket: FR-PVC
- Outer Diameter: 5.3mm
- Separator: No (Splineless)
- Rip Cord: Yes
- Impedance: 100Ω±15%: Electrical Characteristics: ANSI/TIA 568-C.2
- Rip Cord: Yes
- Color of Pairs: Pair 1: Blue,White-Blue
Pair 2: Orange,White-Orange
Pair 3: Green,White-Green
Pair 4: Brown,White-Brown
- Standards: ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 Category 6 with the applicable electrical transmission characteristics
- Conductor Resistance: 93.8 Ω/km 20º C Max
- Mutual Capacitance: 5.6 nF/100m Max
- Resistance Unbalance: 5% Max
- Certifications: RoHS Compliant, TAA Compliant, CMP Rated
Perfect for any networking application where Plenum Rated network cable is a requirement. FireFold's Cat6 Plenum Rated Bulk Cable is a must-have for any extensive networking installation.
Plenum (CMP, FR-PVC) Rated PVC Jacket
Plenum Rated Cat6 cable contains a flame retardant PVC jacket and is designed for cable runs being laid in spaces defined as "Air Plenums", this includes raised flooring systems, air handling ducts, etc. Plenum jackets produce less smoke than traditional PVC jackets.
Solid Cable Design
Designed for more straight-forward, simple installtions, this particular style of Solid cable is perfect for most installations where cable runs do not require several bends and twists in the line.
For this particular cable, the gauge is 23 AWG, which is a diameter of about 0.0226 Inches, or 0.573mm. 23 AWG is the Industry Standard for any typical network cable installation. American Wire Guage (AWG) is the standardized gauging system for measuring wire sizes.