Our Cat6 Patch Panel is designed to provide amazing performance and cable management. Each Cat6 Patch Panel comes with 110-type termination while meeting and exceeding TIA/EIA-568B.2/568B.2-1 Cat.6 ISO/IEC 11801 hardware specifications.
These patch panels accommodate top, bottom or side cable entry. This leaves plenty of options on being able to get to your cables once you have everything set up. These IT patch panels are also able to handle wire diameters of 22AWG to 26AWG, so you should be able to easily find a wire to fit.
Each patch bay is a high-density 19-inch panel.
- High Density Space Saving Design
- 110 Type Termination
- Constructed of Durable Electrostatic Powder-Coated Steel
- Accommodates Top, Bottom or Side Cable Entry
- Fits standard 19" Racks and Wall Mount Brackets
- FireFold Signature Lifetime Warranty
- Meets TIA/EIA-568B.2/568B.2-1 Cat.6 ISO/IEC 11801 and EN 50173-1 specification
- 19in panel
- Wire Supported: 22AWG To 26AWG
- Insulation Diameter Range: 0.70 to 1.40mm
- 1U Height, Designed to mount to any standard 19" Rack or Cabinet
- Jack Contacts: Phosphor bronze, 50-micron gold plated
- IDC Contacts: Phosphor bronze, 50-micron gold plate over nickel plating
- Flammability: UL 94 VO
- Operating Temperature: -40 to +70 degrees Celsius
- Black electrostatic powder-coated steel
- UL Certification
- TIA/EIA-T568-A & B Wiring configuration