- Molded, Snagless Boot Prevents Unwanted Cable Snags
- For Adapters, Hubs, Switches, Routers, DSL/Cable modems, Patch Panels & Other Network Applications
- 50 Micron Gold Plated Short Body RJ45 Connectors
- Constructed of 4 UTP 24 AWG Stranded Pure Copper Wire
- CM Type PVC Jacket
- Molded Strain Relief Boot
- UL/cUL Listed
- Meet or Exceed TIA/EIA-568 Standard
- RoHS Compliant
FireFold's Category 6 (Cat6) network cables provide the quality needed to assure the best performance in today's high-speed networks. These network cables feature enhanced electrical performance to support applications that require more bandwidth. They are backwards compatible with any 10BaseT or 100BaseT network cards and hubs.
With a performance of up to 550 MHz, these cables are constructed of 4 unshielded twisted pairs of 24 AWG stranded copper wire with a PVC jacket. The UTP wires reduce cross-talk and aid in signal quality and data transmission. The RJ45 connectors have 50-micron gold-plated contacts to resist corrosion and degradation.
The molded strain relief boots help avoid snags that will damage your cables. They are molded for flexibility and resist everyday wear and tear.