The Cat6 Keystone Jack
The Cat6 jack is the most widely used keystone jack in today’s market for networking wall plate solutions or patch panels. Each Cat6 jack provided by FireFold provides outstanding performance, exceeding the TIA/EIA 568A/B industry standard. This makes these keystone jacks perfect for use in today’s high-speed networks while remaining completely backwards compatible with all previous standards.
The Cat6 jack provided by us comes with a standard RJ45 plug on the outside. While on the inside, wiring slots is in place for a tool required termination. All of our networking keystone jacks have 568A and 568B color codes on the jacks in addition to the smooth trouble free 110 style termination.
Meeting All Requirements
Each RJ45 keystone jack is flame retardant, and each is UL verified for quality and safety. These RJ45 jacks are 14.5mm wide by 16mm high and are easily able to fit in most standard keystone jack wall plates. These specific keystones are also shielded, helping to prevent signal degradation and crosstalk.
You can find a variety of keystone wall plates with us, which allow you to customize easily what you put into each wall plate in your home. You could combine one of these with a coax keystone, or even an RJ11 keystone, with just an easy snapping of each keystone into their place.
Quality to Last a Lifetime
All FireFold keystone jacks come with a lifetime warranty. So, if something goes awry, and it is the product causing the issue, we’ll be more than happy to replace it for you - hassle free! Go ahead and get your hands on one, or many, of these today!
Please note: Slight hue variations may occur between keystone jacks and the matching keystone wall plates. If you need to ensure there is no variation, please contact customer service at 704-979-7100 before placing your order.
- UL listed for product safety
- Shielded to prevent signal degradation
- 50pc/ inner carton
- Keystone/Modular style - Interchangeable with many industry brands
- Dual T568A and T568B wiring options for telcom standards
- Four by four termination layout
- 110 type punch down
- Phosphor bronze terminations to provide durability and frictionless insertion
- Individually packaged for quality
- Panel-type Shielded RJ-45 (8P8C)
- 110/KRONE IDC vertical punch down for 22-26 AWG solid wires
- Dual T568A & T568B wiring compatible with Category requirement 2-piece shielded cover designed for easy cable installation and protection from external radiated noise
- Product Qualifications: UL listed; TIA/EIA 568A/B; ISO/IEC 11801 Class E
- Universal Wiring - One easy to read label provides a hassle free wiring system