- Molded snag-less boot
- Performance of up to 550MHz
- Enhanced electrical performance
- Backwards compatible with any 10BaseT or 100BaseT network cards and hubs
- 50 Micron Gold Plated Short Body RJ45 Connectors
- Constructed of 4 UTP 24 AWG Stranded Pure Copper Wire
- CM Type PVC Jacket
- Molded Strain Relief Boot
- UL/cUL Listed
- Meet or Exceed TIA/EIA-568 Standard
- RoHS Compliant
- Download Ethernet Cable PDF Spec Sheet
FireFold's Category 6 (Cat6) Crossover network cables provide the quality needed to assure the best performance in today's high speed networks. These network cables feature enhanced electrical performance to support applications which require more bandwidth. They are backwards compatible with any 10BaseT or 100BaseT network cards and hubs.
With performance of up to 550MHz, these cables are constructed of 4 unshielded twisted pairs of 24AWG stranded copper wire with a PVC jacket. The UTP wires reduce cross-talk and aid in signal quality and data transmission. The RJ45 connectors have 50 micron gold plated contacts to resist corrosion and degradation.
The molded strain relief boots help avoid snags that will damage your cables. They are molded for flexibility and resist common wear and tear.