- Rated Temperature (ºC) = 70
- Rated Voltage (V) = 30
- Product Standard Certification = CMR
- Flammability Test = IEC-332-1
- Stranded Bare Copper
- Size = 24 AWG
- Diameter (mm) = 7/0.2
- Average Thickness (mm) = 0.20
- Min. Point Thickness (mm) = 0.18
- Insulation Diameter (±0.005mm) = 0.98
- Twisted Pair Diameter (±0.01) = 1.96
- Seperator: PP
- Assembly Diameter
- Average Thickness (mm) = 0.60
- Min. Point Thickness (mm) = 0.54
- Outer Diameter (±0.10mm) = 6.20
- Rip Cord: Yes
- Color of Pairs
- Pair 1: Blue, White-Blue
- Pair 2: Orange, White-Orange
- Pair 3: Green, White-Green
- Pair 4: Brown, White-Brown
- Mechanical Characteristics
- Test Object: Jacket
- Test Material: PVC
- Before Aging: Tensile Strength (Mpa) >=13.8
- Before Aging: Elongation (%) >=100
- Aging Condition (ºCxhrs): 100x168
- After Aging: Tensile Strength (Mpa) >=85% of unaged
- After Aging: Elongation (%) >=50% of unaged
- Cold Bend (-20±2º Cx4hrs): No Crack
Perfect for cable runs involving several twists and turns, Cat6 Stranded 1000' Bulk Cable is perfect for any networking application where a flexible cable is needed. FireFold's Cat6 Stranded Bulk Cable is a must-have for the more specific networking installation where a higher level of bandwidth is needed.
Stranded Cable Design
Designed for cable runs with several bends and twists in the line, a stranded wire is more flexible than solid wire, allowing for a higher resistance to metal fatigue.
The next step up from standard Cat5E cable, Category 6 (Cat6) is a "twisted pair" network cable used for carrying data signals at speeds of up to 550MHz of Bandwidth. This cable is preferred for more advanced networking installations where a higher bandwidth than normal is required.
Our Cat6 Solid Bulk Cable comes wrapped in a sturdy PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) Jacket, built to withstand high levels of stress, pulling, and pushing.
For this particular cable, the gauge is 24 AWG, which is a diameter of about 0.0201 Inches, or 0.511mm. 24AWG is the Industry Standard for any typical network cable installation. American Wire Guage (AWG) is the standardized gauging system for measuring wire sizes.
Since bulk cable is generally used in intervals, the box that it comes in is almost as important as the cable itself. This is the reason why our boxes are reinforced to provide excellent protection and are made with a simple pull-through design to keep your bulk cable free of kinks and knots while being pulled from the box.