- High-Performance Data Cable
- 600MHz Bandwidth for Data Applications, Fast Ethernet and 155Mbps TP-PMD/CDDI
- Category 6 Shielded Twisted Pair
- Easily Identified Color-Striped Pairs
- 23AWG Solid Copper Conductors
- Exceeds TIA/EIA-568B.2-1, ISO/IEC 11801
- CAN/CSA -C22.2 No. 214
- ETL Listed
- 1000ft Wooden Spool
- Technical Data
- Rated Temperature: 70ºC
- Rated Voltage: 30V
- Solid Bare Copper
- Insulation Diameter (±0.01mm): 1.02
- Twisted Pair Diameter (±0.02mm): 2.04
- Separator: LDPE
- Assembly Diameter: 6.50mm
- PE Tape
- Waterblock Tape
- Aluminum Foil
- Drain Wire (Tinned Copper): 0.40mm
- Outer Diameter (±0.30mm): 8.20
- Rip Cord
- Color: Black
Perfect for any networking application that requires cable runs to be buried in wet or weathered areas. Waterproof tape built into the design of the cable provides extra protection against cable damage, along with a UV Rated PCV jacket and FTP cable shielded, this cable is designed to withstand the harshest conditions while still delivering the best possible connection.
The next step up from standard Cat5E cable, Category 6 (Cat6) is a "twisted pair" network cable used for carrying data signals at speeds of up to 550MHz of Bandwidth. This cable is preferred for more advanced networking installations where a higher bandwidth than normal is required.
Outdoor, UV Jacket
Built to withstand the destructive forces of the outdoors and the sun's UV Radiation, our UV Rated Outdoor Cat5e Cable is designed to protect against harmful UV Interference while being exposed to direct sunlight and prevent any significant signal loss.
Solid Cable Design
Designed for more straight-forward, simple installations, this particular style of Solid cable is perfect for most installations where cable runs do not require several bends and twists in the line.
For this particular cable, the gauge is 23 AWG, which is a diameter of about 0.0226 Inches, or 0.573mm. 23AWG is the Industry Standard for any typical network cable installation. American Wire Gauge (AWG) is the standardized gauging system for measuring wire sizes.