- RoHS Compliant
- ETL Listed
- UL Listed
- Exceeds EIA/TIA 568-C.2 and ISO/EIC
- Material: Sold Bare Copper
- Size: 23AWG x 4P
- Diameter: 0.56±/-0.008mm
- Material Type: HDPE
- Diameter: 1.0±/-0.05mm
- Average Thickness: 0.22±/-0.05mm
- Number of Insulations: 4 Pair
- Pair Colors
- Pair 1: White - Blue/Blue
- Pair 2: White - Orange/Orange
- Pair 3: White - Green/Green
- Pair 4: White - Brown/Brown
- Material: PVC
- Diameter: 6.5±/-0.2mm
- Average Thickness: 0.6±/-0.1mm
- Flame Rate: CM/CMR
- Rip Cord: Nylon
- Unaged: Tensile Strength 13.5 Mpa, Elongation 150%
- Aged: Tensile Strength 12.5 Mpa, Elongation 125%
- Mechanical Characteristics
- Cable Under the Minimum Tension: 400N
- Conductor Elongation: 15%
- Electrical Characteristics
- Impedance: 1-550 MHz 100±15 (Ohms)
- Cold Bend Test: -20°C 4 Hours No Cracking
- Overall Temperature Rating: 75°C
- DC Resistance Unbalance: Max. 2.5%
- DC Resistance 20°C: 87 (Ohms/Km)
- Pair to Ground Capacitance Unbalance: 330 (pF/100M)
- Insulation Resistance: >5000MKm
- Dielectric Strength: DC 2500V 2s
Ideal for the more advanced networking installations, FireFold's Cat6 Bulk Cable is a must-have for any extensive networking application where a higher bandwidth is called for.
The next step up from standard Cat5E cable, Category 6 (Cat6) is a "twisted pair" network cable used for carrying data signals at speeds of up to 550MHz of Bandwidth. This cable is preferred for more advanced networking installations where a higher bandwidth than normal is required.
Our Cat6 Solid Bulk Cable comes wrapped in a sturdy PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) Jacket, built to withstand high levels of stress, pulling, and pushing.
Solid Cable Design
Designed for more straight-forward, simple installtions, this particular style of Solid cable is perfect for most installations where cable runs do not require several bends and twists in the line.
Since bulk cable is generally used in intervals, the box that it comes in is almost as important as the cable itself. This is the reason why our boxes are reinforced to provide excellent protection and are made with a simple pull-through design to keep your bulk cable free of kinks and knots while being pulled from the box.