Angled Patch Panel Benefits
Embrace the convenience of an angled patch panel! This 48 port Cat6 patch bay features a unique angle, allowing immediate access to rear connections from the front of the panel. Now you can avoid walking around to the back of the unit for troubleshooting and adjustments. It installs easily and is 19 inch rack compatible for a universal fit.
Eliminates the Need for Horizontal Cable Managers
In addition to increased accessibility, the angle also reduces the bend radius of cables, allowing them to be routed more effectively without the need for horizontal cable managers. You'll benefit from better server rack cable management with limited connector strain. As a bonus, it comes with 48 strain relief caps to protect wiring in the back and each RJ45 port showcases market port numbers for easy identification. Labels are included for port identification on the front.
100% Lifetime Guarantee
The metal housing of this Category 6 patch panel is strong and durable, and the center caps are removable for even more wire organization options. Backed by the FireFold Signature Lifetime Warranty, you're protected against manufacturer defects for the life of the product.
- (1) 48 Port Angled Cat6 Patch Panel
- (48) Strain Relief Caps
- (8) Nylon Cable Ties
- (4) Rack Screws
- BETTER CABLE MANAGEMENT. Angle reduces the bend radius of cables, allowing them to be routed horizontally for better organization.
- EASY ACCESS. Open angle allows immediate rear access to connections from the front of the patchbay.
- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY. Fits most standard 19 inch open relay racks (not recommended for cabinets).
- A LIFETIME OF REASSURANCE. Comes with the FireFold Signature Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer defects.
- Wiring: Type T568A & T568B
- Dimensions: 3.5 x 19 x 5.5"
- 19 Inch Rack Compatible
- Termination: 110 Type
- Rack Units: 2 (3.5")
- RoHS Compliant
- TAA Compliant
- ETL Listed
- Ports: 48