Perfect for any networking application, FireFold's Cat5E Bulk Cable is a must-have for any extensive networking installation.
Our Cat5E Solid Bulk Cable comes wrapped in a sturdy PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) Jacket, built to withstand high levels of stress, pulling, and pushing.
Solid Cable Design
Designed for more straight-forward, simple installations, this particular style of Solid cable is perfect for most installations where cable runs do not require several bends and twists in the line.
Since bulk cable is generally used in intervals, the box that it comes in is almost as important as the cable itself. This is the reason why our boxes are reinforced to provide excellent protection and are made with a simple pull-through design to keep your bulk cable free of kinks and knots while being pulled from the box.
FireFold backs this Cat5E solid bulk Ethernet cable with a 60-day money back guarantee. If, for any reason, you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, contact us within 60 days of your original order date so we can make it right!
- 24AWG Solid Bare Copper Conductors
- CMR Communications Riser-Rated
- UTP Unshielded Twisted Pair Wires
- Convenient Pull Box Resists Kinks and Knots
- 350MHz Bandwidth
- Available in a Variety of Colors
- FireFold Signature Lifetime Warranty
- Rated Temperature: 75ºC
- Rated Voltage: 30v
- Product Standard Certification: CMR
- Conductor: 24 AWG Solid Bare Copper
- Insulation Material: PE
- Insulation Average Thickness: 0.203mm
- Insulation Minimum Point Thickness: 0.172mm
- Insulation Diameter: 0.88mm (±0.005mm)
- Twisted Pair Diameter: 1.76mm (±0.01)
- Assembly Diameter: 3.60mm
- Jacket Material: PVC
- Jacket Average Thickness: 0.60mm
- Jacket Minimum Point Thickness: 0.54mm
- Jacket Outer Diameter: 5.00mm (±0.10mm)
- Rip Cord: Yes
- Test Object: Jacket
- Test Material: PVC
- Before Tensile Strength (Mpa): >=13.8
- Aging Elongation (%): >=100
- Aging Condition (ºCxhrs): 100x168
- After Tensile Strength (Mpa): >=85% of unaged
- Aging Elongation (%): >=50% of unaged
- Cold Bend (-20±2º Cx4hrs): No Crack
- Certifications: ETL Listed, RoHS Compliant