- 350MHz Category 5E Network Patch Cable
- 50 Micron Gold Plated RJ-45 Connectors
- 26 AWG Stranded Pure Copper Conductors
- Meets or Exceeds TIA/EIA-568 Standard
- 50 Micron Gold Plated Short Body RJ45 Connectors
- Constructed of 4 FTP 26 AWG Stranded Pure Copper Wire
- CM Type PVC Jacket
- UL/cUL Listed
- Meet or Exceed TIA/EIA-568 Standard
- RoHS Compliant
FireFold's FTP Shielded Category 5 Enhanced (Cat5E) network cables provide the quality needed to assure the best performance in today's high speed networks. These network cables feature enhanced electrical performance to support applications which require more bandwidth. They are backwards compatible with any 10BaseT or 100BaseT network cards and hubs.
With performance of up to 350 MHz, these cables are constructed of 4 foiled twisted pairs of 26 AWG stranded copper wire with a PVC jacket. The FTP wires reduce cross-talk and aid in signal quality and data transmission. The RJ45 connectors have 50 micron gold plated contacts to resist corrosion and degradation.