- High Performance Data Cable
- Easily Identified Color-Striped Pairs
- Rated Temperature: 75 ºC
- Rated Voltage: 30V
- Product Standard Certification: CMP
- Conductor: Solid Bare Copper
- Conductor Size: 24 AWG Solid Bare Copper
- Insulation: FEP
- Insulation Thickness: 0.20mm
- Jacket Material: FR-PVC
- Jacket Outer Diameter: 5.3mm
- Rip Cord: Yes
- Electrical Characteristics: ANSI/TIA 568-B.2
- Impedance: 100Ω±15%
- Standards: UL, cUL (E191267), ETL Verified to ANSI/TIA 568-B.2 Category 5e
- Marking on Jacket: Vertical Cable E191267 (UL) c(UL) 4PR 24AWG CMP FT6 - ETL CAT5E VERIFIED to TIA/EIA 568-B.2 ROHS COMPLIANT V1395P8383 1000FT
- Certifications: RoHS Compliant, TAA Compliant, CMP Rated
- Spec Sheet
Perfect for any networking application where Plenum Rated network cable is a requirement. FireFold's Cat5e Plenum Rated Bulk Cable is a must-have for any extensive networking installation.
Plenum (CMP) Rated PVC Jacket
Plenum rated Cat5E cable contains a flame retardant PVC jacket and is designed for cable runs being laid in spaces defined as "Air Plenums", this includes raised flooring systems, air handling ducts, etc. Plenum jackets produce less smoke than traditional PVC jackets.
Considered the Industry Standard for most network installations, Category 5 (Cat5E, or Cat5) is a "twisted pair" network cable used for carrying data signals at speeds of up to 350MHz of Bandwidth.
Solid Cable Design
Designed for more straight-forward, simple installations, this particular style of Solid cable is perfect for most installations where cable runs do not require several bends and twists in the line.
For this particular cable, the gauge is 24 AWG, which is a diameter of about 0.0201 Inches, or 0.511mm. 24AWG is the Industry Standard for any typical network cable installation. American Wire Gauge (AWG) is the standardized gauging system for measuring wire sizes.