- CAT5E High Grade 350MHz UTP Plenum
- Supports 100BASE-TX, 100BASE-VG and 155 ATM
- Made in the USA
- Conductor: 24 AWG Solid Bare Copper
- Number of Conductors or Pairs: 4 Pair
- Jacket Material: Low Smoke Flame Retardant Polyvinyl Chloride
- Nominal Overall Cable Diameter: 0.185 inch (4.699 mm)
- Approximate Cable Weight: 22 lb/1,000 ft.
- Temperature Rating: Installation: 0°C to 50°C, Operation: -10°C to 60°C
- Velocity of Propagation: 72%
- Mutual Capacitance: 14 pF/ft Nominal
- Capacitance Unbalance: 330 pF/ft Maximum
- Maximum Conductor D.C.R.: 28.6Ω/1,000 ft
- Maximum D.C.R. Unbalance: 5%
- Maximum Delay Skew: 45.0ns/100m
- Maximum Propagation Delay Skew: 5.7ns/100m
- Characteristic Impedance: From 0.772 MHz — 100 MHz: 100 ± 15%, From 101 MHz — 250 MHz: 100 ± 22%; From 251 MHz—350 MHz: 100 ± 32%
- Maximum Installing Tension: 25 lb
- Minimum Bending Radius: 1.0 inch
- Marking on Jacket: CAT5E CMP 24AWG FTP c(ETL) US FT6 350MHz ETL VERIFIED CAT5E TO TIA-568B.2 RoHS XXXFT (SEQUENTIAL FOOT MARKERS ON JACKET)
- Certifications: RoHS Compliant, ETL Listed, ANSI/TIA/EIA 568C.2, ISO/IEC 11801, CMP Rated
- Spec Sheet
Perfect for any networking application where Plenum Rated network cable is a requirement. FireFold's Cat5e Plenum Rated Bulk Cable is a must-have for any extensive networking installation. This cable is ideal for government installations that require USA Made products
Plenum (CMP) Rated PVC Jacket
Plenum rated Cat5E cable contains a flame retardant PVC jacket and is designed for cable runs being laid in spaces defined as "Air Plenums", this includes raised flooring systems, air handling ducts, etc. Plenum jackets produce less smoke than traditional PVC jackets.
Considered the Industry Standard for most network installations, Category 5 (Cat5E, or Cat5) is a "twisted pair" network cable used for carrying data signals at speeds of up to 350MHz of Bandwidth.
Solid Cable Design
Designed for more straight-forward, simple installations, this particular style of Solid cable is perfect for most installations where cable runs do not require several bends and twists in the line.
For this particular cable, the gauge is 24 AWG, which is a diameter of about 0.0201 Inches, or 0.511mm. 24AWG is the Industry Standard for any typical network cable installation. American Wire Guage (AWG) is the standardized gauging system for measuring wire sizes.
Since bulk cable is generally used in intervals, the box that it comes in is almost as important as the cable itself. This is the reason why our boxes are reinforced to provide excellent protection and are made with a simple pull-through design to keep your bulk cable free of kinks and knots while being pulled from the box.