- Fits flush inside standard ceiling grid system
- Replaces 2’x2’ ceiling tile or half of 2’x4’ ceiling tile
- Includes suspension wire, four turnbuckles, and anchors to suspend from wood or concrete structures
- Compatible with all ceiling extensions and components that use the 1.5” NPT interface
- Knockouts included for placement of electrical boxes
- 10 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- Weight capacity: 50lb (23kg)
- 1.5” NPT thread compatible
- Mounting method: replaces ceiling tile within 2’x2’ or 2’x4’ standard suspended ceiling grid
- Construction: high-grade cold rolled steel
- Product finish: scratch resistant epoxy powder coat
- Package specifications: 25.3”x17.2”x3”
- Color: white
- Installation Manual
- Product Sheet
- Technical Drawing
Where to mount the projector is one of the first questions new or prospective projector-buyers have to ask themselves. Desks, tables, and walls are all options but one of the most popular means for mounting a projector for display is to mount it on the ceiling. This method is frequently favored for the uncluttered and professional look it adds to any home theater or office. Much like mounting anything else, what you need depends on what you have to work with. There are just as many variations in ceilings are there are on walls and before you start any installation process you want to make sure you have everything you need to complete it. The Crimson AV CAS3W Suspended Ceiling Adapter is one piece of the ceiling mount puzzle you may need to complete your installation.
Keep it Up
The Crimson AV CAS3W is manufactured for use in attaching a projector ceiling mount by replacing a full 2’x2’ or half of a 2’x4’ ceiling tile in a standard tile grid system. Crafted from high-grade cold rolled steel and coated in a scratch-resistant epoxy powder, neither strain nor scrapes will wear this adapter down. It is rated to withstand weights of up to 50lbs.
Compatible with ceiling extensions, components, and accessories with a 1.5” NPT interface, the Crimson AV CAS3W suspended ceiling adapter will fit seamlessly with an almost endless combination of mounts, fittings, and fixtures. This mount adapter comes with a variety of accessories to make installation simpler including suspension wire, turnbuckles, and anchors for attaching the adapter to wood or concrete. There are also knockouts included for easily placing electrical boxes.
- (1) CAS3W Ceiling Adapter