Have the need for bulk cable, but don't need the whole box? FireFold has the answer for you! Bulk cable sold by the foot. This cable will be rolled out to your exact requested length.
Bulk is In
FireFold's 1000 foot Cat5E bulk cable is a must-have for extensive networking. This unterminated and UTP (unshielded twisted pair) cable is perfect for almost any networking application.
The enhanced version of Category 5 is the type of cable that could be considered "mainstream". By this we mean that it is in every department store and is probably the most commonly used in networks. Our Cat 5e cables offer 350 MHz of bandwidth, for a nice bit rate, and is an unshielded twisted pair, which reduces interference.
PVC jackets are very common in networking cables and ours is no exception. This material is strong, protective, and flexible which are the characteristics desired in cables.
- Rated Temperature: 75ºC
- Rated Voltage: 30v
- Product Standard Certification: CMR
- Conductor: 24 AWG Solid Bare Copper
- Insulation Material: PE
- Insulation Average Thickness: 0.203mm
- Insulation Minimum Point Thickness: 0.172mm
- Insulation Diameter: 0.88mm (±0.005mm)
- Twisted Pair Diameter: 1.76mm (±0.01)
- Assembly Diameter: 3.60mm
- Jacket Material: PVC
- Jacket Average Thickness: 0.60mm
- Jacket Minimum Point Thickness: 0.54mm
- Jacket Outer Diameter: 5.00mm (±0.10mm)
- Rip Cord: Yes
- Test Object: Jacket
- Test Material: PVC
- Before Tensile Strength (Mpa): >=13.8
- Aging Elongation (%): >=100
- Aging Condition (ºCxhrs): 100x168
- After Tensile Strength (Mpa): >=85% of unaged
- Aging Elongation (%): >=50% of unaged
- Cold Bend (-20±2º Cx4hrs): No Crack
- Certifications: ETL Listed, RoHS Compliant