Vertical Cable 1000ft Solid Cat5E Cable - 24AWG 25 Pair 350MHz CMR Bulk Ethernet
*Discount reflected in cart.
A must-have for the most strenuous cable runs. Save time and money on installations where several terminations are needed, with the Cat5E 1000' Bulk Cable 25 Pair Solid, you'll be able to send several undisturbed data signals to several locations with the ease of a single cable run.
With 25 Twisted Pairs instead of 4, cable runs where several terminations are needed will be much easier and much more cost and time effective. A single cable drop will provide 5 times the amount of terminations as a standard 4 pair Solid Cat5E drop.
Considered the Industry Standard for most network installations, Category 5 (Cat5E, or Cat5) is a "twisted pair" network cable used for carrying data signals at speeds of up to 350MHz of Bandwidth.
Solid Cable Design
Designed for more straight-forward, simple installations, this particular style of Solid cable is perfect for most installations where cable runs do not require several bends and twists in the line.
For this particular cable, the gauge is 24 AWG, which is a diameter of about 0.0201 Inches, or 0.511mm. 24AWG is the Industry Standard for any typical network cable installation. American Wire Guage (AWG) is the standardized gauging system for measuring wire sizes.
- Rated Temperature (ºC) 70
- Rated Voltage 30V
- Product Standard Certification CMR
- Application Horizontal Wiring in LAN
- Reference Standard UL Subject 444, EIA/TIA 568B.2 & ISO/IEC 11801
- RoHS Compliant
- ETL listed
- Solid Bare Copper
- Size 24 AWG
- Average Thickness (mm) 0.203
- Min. Point Thickness (mm) 0.195
- Insulation Diameter (±0.005mm) 0.91
- Twisted Pair Diameter (±0.01) 1.82
- Assembly Diameter 10.45
- Flame retardant PVC
- Sequential foot markers on jacket
- Rip Cord under jacket
- Average Thickness (mm) 1.00
- Min. Point Thickness (mm) 0.90
- Outer Diameter (±0.30mm) 12.50
- Color of Pairs
- Pair 1 Blue, White-Blue
- Pair 2 Orange, White-Orange
- Pair 3 Green, White-Green
- Pair 4 Brown, White-Brown
- Mechanical Characteristics
- Test Object: Jacket
- Test Material: Flame Retardant PVC
- Before Tensile Strength (Mpa) >=13.8
- Aging Elongation (%) >=100
- Aging Condition (ºCxhrs) 100x168
- After Tensile Strength (Mpa) >=85% of unaged
- Aging Elongation (%) >=50% of unaged
- Cold Bend (-20±2º Cx4hrs) No Crack
- Blue Spec Sheet
- Gray Spec Sheet
- White Spec Sheet