- Mounts to double wood joists, structural wood, and concrete ceiling surfaces (requires HE4)
- Includes a decorative cover to conceal hardware
- Compatible with all ceiling extensions and components that use the 1.5” NPT interface
- 300lb weight capacity
- 10 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- Weight capacity: 300lb (136kg)
- 1.5” NPT thread compatible
- Mounting surface: wood joists, structural wood, or structural concrete (accessory required)
- Joist spacing: dual joists, 16” on center
- Construction: high-grade cold rolled steel
- Product finish: scratch resistant epoxy powder coat
- Package specifications: 21.5”x5.2”x1.6”
- Color: black
- Installation Manual
- Spec Sheet
- Spec Sheet
Where to mount the projector is one of the first questions new or prospective projector-buyers have to ask themselves. Desks, tables, and walls are all options but one of the most popular means for mounting a projector for display is to mount it on the ceiling. This method is frequently favored for the uncluttered and professional look it adds to any home theater or office. Much like mounting anything else, what you need depends on what you have to work with. There are just as many variations in ceilings are there are on walls and before you start any installation process you want to make sure you have everything you need to complete it. Crimson AV’s CA2 Dual Joist Ceiling Adapter is one piece of the ceiling mount puzzle you may need to complete your installation.
Keep it Up
The Crimson AV CA2 is manufactured for use in attaching a projector ceiling mount to two joists on the ceiling. It can attach to wood joists, structural wood, or even structural concrete surfaces although for concrete surfaces the use of additional expansion bolts is necessary. This adapter is made to stand up to the demands of almost any ceiling mount. Crafted from high-grade cold rolled steel and coated in a scratch-resistant epoxy powder, neither strain nor scrapes will wear this adapter down. A decorative plastic cover also hides the metal hardware to provide an even cleaner look.
Built to last, the Crimson AV CA2 is rated to withstand weights of up to an incredible 300lbs. Compatible with ceiling extensions, components, and accessories with a 1.5” NPT interface, this single joist ceiling adapter will fit seamlessly with an almost endless combination of mounts , fittings, and fixtures.
- (1) CA2 Ceiling Adapter with Cover