Today's Category 6 Enhanced (Cat6) high-speed networks demand quality cables to assure superior performance. Our Cat6 patch cables deliver high performance at 550 MHz. Our cables are thoroughly tested to deliver the quality and performance your network deserves. Our Cat6 Patch Cables are UL certified and meet all the TIA/EIA standards.
The range of our SSTP patch cables are Cat6 compliant and offer two layers of shielding. Not only is there a braided overall screen under the sheath, but also each individual pair has a foil screening. This double screening/shielding helps prevent interference from external sources.
All of our Cat6 Cables are terminated with RJ45 plugs that are plated with 50 microns (50u) of gold. The cable's molded snagless boot helps prevent cable snags during installation/maintenance and also provides extra strain relief for the cable.
- Shielding Prevents Interference from External Sources
- Molded, Snagless Boot for Longevity
- 550 Mhz Signal Bandwidth
- Lesser Insertion Loss Helps Keep a Strong Signal
- Gold Plated Connectors to Resist Corrosion and Degradation
- Stranded Copper Offers Greater Flexibility for Your Setup
- PVC Insulation for a Protective Surface
- UL Listed, TIA/EIA Standard for Reliable Quality and Performance
- 50 Micron Gold Plated Short Body RJ45 Connectors
- Constructed of 4 SSTP 26 AWG Stranded Pure Copper Wire
- CM Type PVC Jacket
- UL/cUL Listed
- Meet or Exceed TIA/EIA-568 Standard
- RoHS Compliant