- Female to Female Coupling
- Installation is a Snap--Literally
- Molded Plastic Provides Protection
- Connector Material: Copper Alloy
- Sleeve Type: Metal
- Connector Type: BNC
- Operating Temperature: -40 ~ 75“C
- Storage Temperature: -40 ~85“C
- Color: White
This is a snap-In BNC Female to Female Keystone Jack. It has a white, molded plastic exterior to cover the nickel plated BNC coupler. Use this product when running coaxial cable through walls to provide a convenient port close to your equipment.
Please note: Slight hue variations may occur between keystone jacks and the matching keystone wall plates. If you need to ensure there is no variation, please contact customer service at 704-979-7100 before placing your order.
- RG-6 BNC to BNC Coax CableSpecial Price $2.99 Regular Price $2.99