Feel What You’ve Been Missing
The ButtKicker brand has been shaking up the entertainment experience since 1999 with their state-of-the-art bass technology. Using low frequency transducers to emphasize the rumble instead of the racket of the traditional subwoofer, they offer powerful chair-rattling impact at a small size and reasonable price. Available by the piece or by the kit, ButtKicker products can be mixed to match any consumer. Don’t worry about maintenance, either. These transducers are made from quality material and are designed to last. They have been used and loved by the most demanding professionals in music, gaming, and home theater installation. All ButtKicker products also feature a one year warranty.
The Strong, Silent Type
All of ButtKicker’s silent subwoofers are passive, which means they need a power source to operate. It is possible to find a compatible amplifier on your own, but the ButtKicker BKA1000-N makes finding the right powered amplifier easy. This 1000 watt device is the most powerful amp the company offers and it can be used to operate up to 8 Mini-LFEs. It is also fully compatible with the BK-LFE, BK-CT, BK4-4, and any of their other products. The ButtKicker website offers a handy chart to ensure you find the right amplifier for your system.
Installation is simple. Connect the BKA1000-N to the subwoofer output on your receiver. If you have a separate subwoofer as well, a splitter cable will help you support both pieces of equipment. In addition to the RCA, this amplifier also includes a ¼” TRS input for connecting to pro-audio sources. Then run speaker wire from the amplifier to your individual transducers using speaker wire. 14-gauge is perfect for most projects, but you may need 12-gauge wire for longer runs.
- 1000 watt powered amplifier
- For use with ButtKicker’s silent subwoofers
- Can power up to 8 ButtKicker Mini-LFEs
- Also compatible with BK-LFE, BK-CT, and many other products
- FREE Shipping
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Dimensions: 4.625" H x 12" W x 12” L
- Frequency Response: 10 - 300 Hz
- Power Output: 11 lbs / 5 kgs
- Nominal Impedance: 1900 watt RMS @ 2 ohms
- 1000 watt RMS @ 4 ohms
- Input Sensitivity: 80 mVolt for RCA
- 1.25 Volt for balanced 1.4” TRS
- Filter Roll-Off: 12 dB per octave
- Weight: 25 lbs / 11.3 kg
- Voltage: 120V or 240V NOT SWITCHABLE
- (1) BK1000-N amplifier