World's thinnest articulating mount for 13"-46" TV's securely holds flat panel displays a mere 1.09" from the wall when retracted and a full 20" when extended. Features include smooth tilt adjustments of +15°forward and 3°side-to-side roll and three attachment points for wood studs or concrete walls for additional installation safety and security. There is a built-in level for quick and easy installation and an integrated cable management system that preserves design and decor aesthetics.
- World's thinnest mount!
- Post-installation leveling without requiring tools
- Built-in level for perfect placement
- Integrated cable management for sleak design
- 10 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- TV size range: 13”–46”
- Weight capacity: 80lb (36kg)
- Max mounting pattern: 200mm x 200mm
- VESA mounting pattern: 100x100mm, 200x100mm, 200x200mm
- Depth from Wall: 1.09”(27.8mm)
- Max Extension: 20”(508mm)
- Tilt: +15°/-5°
- Mounting surface: wood stud, concrete or cinder block
- Stud Spacing: single stud
- Construction: aluminum/high-grade cold rolled steel
- Product Finish: Scratch resistant epoxy powder coat
- Product Weight: 10lb (4.5kg)
Will this fit my TV?
This will fit most 13-46" TVs. Please make sure your TV's mounting pattern is 200x200 or smaller and your TV weighs 80 lbs or less.
How far can this pull out from the wall?
This will pull out 20 inches from the wall.
Will I need anything else?
You may need additional hardware if your TV uses a different screw size or if you are mounting to anything other than studs. You will also want an electric screwdriver with a drill bit and a stud finder. A drop cloth to cover your carpet or furniture may help, and a separate level can be a good idea as well.
What is a VESA pattern?
VESA pattern is the mounting pattern. There are several different sizes used by manufacturers. It is the measurement between mounting holes side to size and then up and down. This measurement will always be in millimeters.
Does this tilt or swivel?
This mount will tilt, swivel, and pull out from the wall.
Can you mount this on brick, plaster, or stone?
This mounting kit includes hardware to mount on drywall over studs and concrete. With special tools and hardware, you may be able to mount on other surfaces. Please consult an installation professional if you are unsure about how to mount in your home.
Will this work with a curved TV?
Unfortunately, we do not recommend this mount with a curved TV.
How far away from the wall does this sit?
This mount sits 1.1 to 20 inches from the wall.
Does this have any special features?
Yes, this is the lowest profile articulating mount available.