- Automatically detects and down converts the incoming PC or HDTV resolution to NTSC or PAL formats
- Supports high resolution HDTV input up to 1080p and PC input up to UXGA (1600x1200@60Hz).
- Output video format is selectable between Composite Video and S-Video
- When the signal from HDMI or DVI source is HDCP, the Composite and S-Video outputs would be disabled
- 10 Year Manufacturer Warranty
HDMI Going Down
Looking to take your HDMI video and audio and use it through composite or S-video? Well, we’ve got you covered. While some downscalers only handle video, this one will handle both audio and video in a snap. The Atlona AT-HD530 is designed to down-convert HDMI or DVI digital signal from PC, Mac, Camcorder or Video Game to Analog S-Video or Composite Video with Audio.
The AT-HD530 features an HDMI/DVI loop-out and can be used for most projects, but a few things should be noted: This device is not HDCP compatible. Make sure your device does not require this before trying to use this product, such as some cable boxes or DVD players. This product is not compatible with 24Hz or 30Hz devices.
This device is setup to automatically detect and convert the signals coming from your PC or high definition TV to NTSC or PAL. So, if you have to use this device on a foreign system, you will be fine in most cases. This allows you a lot of flexibility and options.
When it comes to FireFold and Atlona, you really get a great bang for your buck. You get a high-quality product from a strongly respected manufacturer at a price that won’t hurt your wallet. If you’ve been needing to get one of these for a project, there is no better time than right now!
- (1) AT-HD530
- (1) 5V Power Supply
- (1) Instruction Manual