- Cascade up to 8 HDDAs
- Link status LED for source and outputs
- Passes 4Kx2K video, the highest currently available resolution and 3D up to 48-bit deep color.
- Passes Dolby True HD, DTS HD Master Audio.
- Learns reference EDID from first connected output display and mirrors to all outputs ensuring a reliable and uninterrupted A/V signal.
- Velcro strips for shelf mounting and captive screw power termination for reduced wire bundle and more reliable connection.
- 10 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Bandwidth: 10.2Gbps
- Power Consumption: 2.31W
- Video: up to 4Kx2K, VESA: up to 1920x1200
- Dimensions: (H x W x D) 0.98 x 4.06 x 6.1 (inch)
- Audio: passes through up to Dolby TrueHD or DTS-HD Master Audio
- Weight: 0.26lbs
- Distance: 30 ft
- Operating Temperature: 32°F to 104°F
- Wall mountable
- Storage Temperature: -4°F to 140°F
- HDCP Compliant
- Certifications: CE, FCC, RoHS, cULus for power supplies
- Spec Sheet
The AT-HDDA-2 is a a distribution amplifier that supports Ultra HD (4Kx2K)! 2 zones, advanced EDID management, and easy installation, integration, and upgrades. Not only does it support the highest possible resolution output for video, it also can handle 3D up to 48-bit deep color. That the top of the line color depth as well! Plus, this device passes Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio with this high performance video schemes with no issues at all. Pretty fantastic, huh? We think so, too.
This device is recommended to be used with Atlona HDBaseT extender family, HDBaseT distribution amplifier family, or HDMI-to-HDMI matrix switcher family.
Well, that’s it! Now you know what you should need to about this great amplifier. Go ahead and grab one of these today!
- (1) AT-HDDA-2
- (1) Captive Screw Connector (2 pin: power)
- (1) 5V/3A Captive Screw Power Supply
- (1) Pair of Wall Mount Ears
- (1) User Manual