- Four HDMI inputs and two HDMI output
- Two ethernet out
- Smart switching feature with auto-detect for inputs (activated through RS-232)
- Allows for a Bi-directional HDMI Ethernet Channel pass through
- HDMI Audio Return Channel capable
- Supports HDCP
- Supports Deep colors up to 36-bit colors at 1080p 60Hz
- Supports Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio pass through over HDMI
- Digital audio de-embedding through the S/PDIF output
- 10 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Bandwidth Frequency: 6.75Gbps
- Input ports: 4 HDMI (female type)
- Output ports: 2 HDMI (female type), 2 Ethernet port, 2 S/PDIF port, 1 IR 3.5m port, 1 RS232 port
- Resolution outputs: Video: up to 1080p Vesa: up to 1920x1200 (Reduced Blanking)
- Dimensions: 9.5x4.35x2 (in) - WxDxH
- Power Consumption: 4.1W
- Temperatures: Operating: 32°F to 104°F, Storage: -4°F to 140°F
- Instruction Manual
- Spec Sheet
High-Speed HDMI with Ethernet at Work
Ever wondered what the “high-speed with ethernet” part of HDMI cable labeling meant? Well, this is a great way to show you what it means. You can use this device to pass the internet from your router to your HDMI cables. From those HDMI high-speed with ethernet cables you can pass the internet signal to your HEC capable devices. The AT-HD4-V42 is one of the few switches that you’ll see do this!
The Atlona HDMI 4 by 2 Switcher (AT-HD4-V42) with Auto Switching has a high-speed digital performance connection between four sources and a video display without signal degradation. Plus, it can actually do a full pass-through of 3D. With this device able to handle 1080p along with 3D, it’s a great switch to have on hand.
With all of this, you get a device that also has built-in smart switching technology. Meaning, it’ll automatically switch inputs with an auto-detect feature on when a device attached is turned on. We all know and can appreciate being just that much more lazy!
People always say things great things come in small packages. This switch is only 9.5 inches wide by 2 inches tall and weighs a whopping 1.8 pounds. This is such a lightweight solution to a bulky AV receiver when you only have HDMI inputs. So, give in and get your hands on one of these today!
- (1) AT-HD4-V42
- (1) 5V DC Power Supply
- (1) IR Receiver
- (1) Remote Control
- (1) User Manual