The multiple joint arm holds screen 2" from a wall when retracted and 14.6" when fully extended. Smooth tilt adjustments of +15°(forward) and -5°(back) provides a variety of viewing angles. Just hang the screen and turn the pre-assembled securing screw to lock in place. Built-in cable management for a stylish look.
- Designed for 37-63" Flat Screen TVs
- Multiple Joint Articulating Arms
- VESA Compatible
- Smooth 15° Forward & -5° Back Tilt
- Integrated Cable Management
- 10 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- TV size range: 37”–63"
- Weight capacity: 130lb(59kg)
- Max mounting pattern: 723x501mm
- Max Extension: 15.5"(394mm)
- VESA mounting pattern: 75x75mm, 100x100mm, 200x100mm, 200x200mm, 300x200mm, 300x300mm, 400x200mm, 400x300mm, 400x400mm, 600x200mm, 600x400mm
- Depth from Wall: 3.8”(96.2mm)
- Tilt: +15°/-5°
- Pivot: 41°Mounting surface: wood stud, concrete or cinder block
- Stud Spacing: dual stud 16”on center
- Construction: aluminum/high-grade cold rolled steel
- Product Finish: scratch resistant epoxy powder coat
- Product Weight: 21.8lb (9.9kg)
Will this fit my TV?
This will fit most 37-63" TVs. Please make sure your TV's mounting pattern is 600x400 or smaller and your TV weighs 130 lbs or less.
How far can this pull out from the wall?
This will pull out 15.5 inches from the wall.
Will I need anything else?
You may need additional hardware if your TV uses a different screw size or if you are mounting to anything other than studs. You will also want an electric screwdriver with a drill bit and a stud finder. A drop cloth to cover your carpet or furniture may help, and a separate level can be a good idea as well.
What is a VESA pattern?
VESA pattern is the mounting pattern. There are several different sizes used by manufacturers. It is the measurement between mounting holes side to size and then up and down. This measurement will always be in millimeters.
What are the dimensions on the mount?
The plate that attaches to the wall is 17 inches wide and 11.9 inches tall. The plate behind the TV is 30.9 inches wide. The arms are 20.6 inches long.
Does this tilt or swivel?
This mount will tilt, swivel, and pull out from the wall.
Can you mount this on brick, plaster, or stone?
This mounting kit includes hardware to mount on drywall over studs and concrete. With special tools and hardware, you may be able to mount on other surfaces. Please consult an installation professional if you are unsure about how to mount in your home.
Will this work with a curved TV?
Unfortunately, we do not recommend this mount with a curved TV.
How far away from the wall does this sit?
This mount sits 3.8 to 15.5 inches from the wall.
Does this have any special features?
Yes, this mount also allows for post-installation leveling.
- PowerBridge ONE-PRO-6-WH Cable Management SystemRegular Price $79.99 Special Price $67.99