Articulate and Durable
Multiple joint arm holds screen 2" from wall when retracted and 14.6" when fully extended. Smooth tilt adjustments of +15°(forward) and -15°(back) provides a variety of viewing angles. Simply hang the screen and turn the pre-assembled securing screw to lock in place. Built in cable management for stylish look.
- Lightweight Multiple Joint Articulating Arm
- Fits 13-34" Ultra-Slim TVs
- VESA Compatible
- Smooth 15° Forward & -5° Back Tilt
- Post Installation Screen Leveling
- 10 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- TV size range: 13”–34”
- Weight capacity: 30lb (14kg)
- Max mounting pattern: 200x200mm
- VESA mounting pattern: 75x75mm, 100x100mm, 200x100mm, 200x200mm
- Depth from Wall: 2.18”(55mm)
- Tilt: +15°/-5°
- Pivot: 180°
- Mounting surface: wood stud, concrete or cinder block
- Stud Spacing: single stud
- Construction: aluminum/high-grade cold rolled steel
- Product Finish: scratch resistant epoxy powder coat
- Product Weight: 4lb (1.8kg)
- Warranty: 10 Year
Will this fit my TV?
This will fit most 13-34" TVs. Please make sure your TV's mounting pattern is 200x200 or smaller and your TV weighs 30 lbs or less.
How far can this pull out from the wall?
This will pull out 20.7 inches from the wall.
Will I need anything else?
You may need additional hardware if your TV uses a different screw size or if you are mounting to anything other than studs. You will also want an electric screwdriver with a drill bit and a stud finder. A drop cloth to cover your carpet or furniture may help, and a separate level can be a good idea as well.
What is a VESA pattern?
VESA pattern is the mounting pattern. There are several different sizes used by manufacturers. It is the measurement between mounting holes side to size and then up and down. This measurement will always be in millimeters.
Does this tilt or swivel?
This mount will tilt, swivel, and pull out from the wall.
Can you mount this on brick, plaster, or stone?
This mounting kit includes hardware to mount on drywall over studs and concrete. With special tools and hardware, you may be able to mount on other surfaces. Please consult an installation professional if you are unsure about how to mount in your home.
Will this work with a curved TV?
Unfortunately, we do not recommend this mount with a curved TV.
How far away from the wall does this sit?
This mount sits 2.2 to 20.7 inches from the wall.
Does this have any special features?
Yes, this mount also allows for post-installation leveling.