FireFold's 75ft High-Speed HDMI Cable is manufactured to deliver the ultimate high-definition experience to your HDTV. This cable is designed to connect cable boxes, satellite receivers, Blu-ray players, streaming devices, computers and game consoles to your flat panel TV.
Designed to support today's advanced electronics, this cable is Category 2 High-Speed HDMI. It supports up to 10.2 Gbps bandwidth with a 340 MHz refresh rate. You'll have a crisp, clear picture with no lag. Experience full 1080p resolutions.
Backwards compatible with all previous versions, it supports today's 3D capable devices for a true movie theater experience.
Note: This cable is directional. The longer connector labelled "output" goes to your TV or display. Please test your setup before running in walls or ceiling. HDMI cables with equalizers may have complications with Blu-ray players. HDMI Cables with equalizers are known to be incompatible with some splitters and switches. We suggest using this cable for device to device connections rather than connections using a splitter or switch.
- High Speed 10.2Gbps Bandwidth
- Built-in Equalizer to Extend Signal Transmission Distance
- Supports Resolutions from 720p, 1080i, 1080p
- 3D Ready HDMI Cable for Compatible Devices
- 24k Gold Plated Contacts Resist Corrosion
- 26 AWG Copper Conductors for Reliable Transmission
- FireFold Signature Lifetime Warranty
- 26 AWG
- Bandwidth: 340 MHz
- Category 2 Certified
- Resolution: Up to 1080p
- 8 bit Color
- 19 Pin Type A Male to Male Connectors
- Gold-Plated Connecting Pins and Ground Connections
- RoHS Compliant