- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Please note: This item is designed for use with server cabinets and may not work with some 2 and 4 post server racks.
- Provide an efficient method for organizing patch cords and cabling.
- Each Duct is 1.6"x2.4"
- Made of durable and quality materials.
- Mounting holes are compatible for open rack or enclosure mounting applications.
- Black powder coat finish.
- Mounting Hardware Included
- Cable Capacity: 70 Per Duct
- Depth: 2.4"
- Width: 3.2"
- Height: 6'
This Vertical Cable Manager is sure to give your installation a clean and finished look. The base material of the manager is 2 mm aluminium that is painted in black electrostatic microfinish. The cable manager comes in a height of 6'.
Ultra-Durable Organizer Tabs
Designed to route cables running into the rack, passing them along to the patch panel, the organizer tabs are flexible, making it quick and ease to organize and pass cables through, while at the same time being extremely durable and able to withstand plenty of heavy use.
Whether you've completed your cable run, or plan to return to the job first thing in morning, the Closed Design is perfect for any install. The heavy-plastic cover is built to conceal all ran cables, and detaches and reattaches to the organizer in seconds. The organizer also comes with plenty of space beneath the plastic cover to maintain a required bend radius for network cabling, preventing any signal loss