- Use to connect audio speakers and subwoofers to a receiver/amplifier for home theater surround sound
- Designed for home theater systems that consists of (6) audio speakers and (2) subwoofers
- Compatible with Dolby Digital sound systems
- Can use single or double banana plugs or stripped wire
- Uses 7/16 hex nuts for precise and secure installation
- Gold plated connectors for excellent sound performance
- Allows wires to be organized for professional installations
- Accepts up to 12 AWG Wire
- (12) Gold Binding Posts and (2) RCA/F Jacks
- Fits on a 2-gang J-box or low voltage mounting bracket
- Dimensions: 4-7/8 x 1-3/4 (Without Wires) Depth
- Color: White
Down to the Wire
The reason wireless speakers have swooped onto the scene is obvious. Unfortunately, wireless systems can be impractical for many reasons or just plain expensive. Wrestling with speaker wire can be the most imposing part of setting up a home theater surround system. You don’t have to be tackling an extensive 7.1 set-up to be faced with the question of where the cables should go and how they should be connected. Let us ease your mind. It isn’t as complicated as it seems and you certainly don’t have to be stuck with the world’s largest cord mound right in the middle of your living room.
Connect the Dots
Vanco’s HTWP62 6.2 Home Theater Connection Wall Plate is an all-in-one solution for banishing the mess of wires by running them through the wall. This wall plate is compatible with two-gang junction boxes and low voltage brackets. Although labeled for an easy home theater set-up, this wall plate can be used for whole house audio as well. With six pairs of red and black binding post connections and two RCA subwoofer jacks, this wall plate is thorough and flexible.
Binding posts are one style of connecting speaker wire to a device, source, or jack. They are mainly used with banana plugs but most, like these, can also be connected to a bare wire. They can easily fit speaker wire up to 12 AWG and they do not require any type of soldering for a secure connection. The black and red posts are marked on both the back and the front, which makes matching positive and negatives confusion-free. Please note the subwoofer connections on the back side of this plate are screw-on F-style coax, not RCA. All jacks are gold-plated for the seamless signal passage and optimal sound.
- (1) Vanco HTWP62 6.2 Home Theater Connection Wall Plate