- Allows the connections of whole house audio and home theater cables into one convenient wall location
- For multiple audio and video cable professional installations
- Whole House Audio provides an open port (3/4 x 1-9/16) for bulk wire and direct connections to the systems A/V components
- 6.2 Home Theater designed for home theater systems that consist of (6) audio speakers and (2) subwoofers
- Fits on a triple gang J-box or low voltage mounting bracket
- 7/16 hex nuts accepts banana plugs or stripped wire creating precise and secure installation
- Gold plated binding post and RCA jacks for excellent sound performance
- Compatible with Dolby Digital sound systems
- Accepts up to 12 AWG Wire
- (12) Gold Binding Posts and (2) RCA/F Jacks
- Bulk cable opening .75” x 1.6”
- Fits on a 3-gang J-box or low voltage mounting bracket
- Color: White
Down to the Wire
The reason wireless speakers have swooped onto the scene is obvious. Unfortunately, wireless systems can be impractical for many reasons or just plain expensive. Wrestling with speaker wire can be the most imposing part of setting up a home theater surround system. You don’t have to be tackling an extensive 7.1 set-up to be faced with the question of where the cables should go and how they should be connected. Let us ease your mind. It isn’t as complicated as it seems and you certainly don’t have to be stuck with the world’s largest cord mound right in the middle of your living room.
Connect the Dots
Vanco’s HTWP62BW 6.2 Home Theater Connection Wall Plate is an all-in-one solution for banishing the mess of wires by running them through the wall. This wall plate is compatible with three-gang junction boxes and low voltage brackets and it includes a convenient bulk pass-through spout for your other home theater cables. Although labeled for an easy home theater set-up, this wall plate can be used for whole house audio as well. With six pairs of red and black binding post connections and two RCA subwoofer jacks, this wall plate is thorough and flexible.
Binding posts are one style of connecting speaker wire to a device, source, or jack. They are mainly used with banana plugs but most, like these, can also be connected to bare wire. They can easily fit speaker wire up to 12 AWG and they do not require any type of soldering for a secure connection. The black and red posts are marked on both the back and the front, which makes matching positive and negatives confusion-free. Please note the subwoofer connections on the back side of this plate are screw-on F-style coax, not RCA. All jacks are gold-plated for the seamless signal passage and optimal sound.
- (1) Vanco HTWP62BW 6.2 Home Theater and 1 Gang Wall Plate