Gadgets and Gizmos Aplenty?
You want what you want, and you won’t be held back. While cables boxes, Blu-ray players, gaming consoles, and computers pile up around you, the sad fact is that your television isn’t going to magically grow new HDMI ports. Eventually, you’re going to run out of space. Sometimes plugging and unplugging cables from the TV is convenient enough, but it’s not the most efficient and undue handling can damage the HDMI board. If you don’t have surround sound, you don’t want to spend the money on a receiver, and what if you want to send your signal to multiple displays? With FireFold’s HDMI-SWITCH-4X4, you can connect up to four devices to four different televisions and control them each independently.
This 4x4 HDMI Matrix Switch is a switch and a splitter all in one. It is perfect for offices, churches, and advanced home theaters. This all-HDMI switch has four inputs for your devices and four outputs to your displays. There’s no need to sacrifice quality for flexibility, either. This device can handle all the bells and whistles of HDMI including 3D, deep color 1080p, and both compressed and uncompressed audio formats.
Set-up is as easy as connecting the dots. Selecting which device to view and where to view it can be done manually through the use of a button or by the provided IR remote. The remote requires line of sight, but there is an input for an IR extension in case your switch is hidden behind walls or doors. This switch requires the use of the included power supply and you may need additional HDMI cables. Occasionally, repeaters and equalizers have been known to cause interference with HDMI switches and splitters so regular or Redmere HDMI cables are suggested.
- Allows 4 HDMI Sources to be shown on up to 4 HDMI Displays Independently
- Manual or Remote Switching
- Supports IR Control System
- 3D Ready
- Super Slim Design Takes Minimal Space
- High-Speed Chip Set that Supports 3D
- HDCP Version: 1.2
- Resolution Support: 480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
- Video Color Support: Deep Color 24/36 bit
- Audio Support: LPCM/Dolby-AC3/DTS7.1/DSD
- Input Video Signal: 5.0 Volts P-P
- Output Cable Distance: Max 20m 24AWG Cable
- Input Cable Distance: Max 20m 24AWG Cable
- Data Transfer Speed: 6.75Gbps
- Operating Humidity Range: 5 to 90% RH (No Condensation)
- Operating Temperature Range: -15 to +55°C (5 to 131°F)
- Power Adapter Format: Input AC 50/60Hz 100-240V
- Power Supply: DC 5V/12V
- CE Listed
- FCC Listed
- RoHS Compliant
- Color: Black
- (1) 4x4 HDMI Matrix Switch
- (1) Remote Control
- (1) 5V DC Power Supply
- (1) Instruction Manual
Is this HDMI 2.0?
No, this product is not HDMI 2.0.
Is this HDCP compliant?
Yes, this is HDCP 1.2 compliant.
Is this made in the USA?
No, this product is manufactured overseas.
Can I purchase extra remotes?
No, unfortunately the remotes for this are not sold separately.
What does this do?
An HDMI matrix switch allows you to connect more than one source to more than one display. It combines an HDMI splitter and a switch into one device.
Is this 4K rated?
No, this has a maximum resolution of 1080p.
Can I show the same thing on all of the outputs?
Yes, you can output the same signal to all connected displays.
Can I show different things on all of the outputs?
Yes, you can select different images to show on each connected display.
How does it know what I want to show on each output?
By using the remote or the selector buttons, you choose which input is shown on each output screen.
Can I use this with my Apple TV?
Due to HDCP handshake sensitivities, you may have issues using this product with Apple TV.
Can I use this with my gaming console?
Yes, but we do not suggest outputting longer than 25' over HDMI. Gaming consoles typically have difficulty with longer distances. Additionally, your controllers may not work if they are in a different room from the console. Please check with your equipment manufacturer for specific controller questions.
Can I use this with a streaming media player?
Yes, with some exceptions. We do not suggest using this cable with "stick" style streaking media players such as the FireStick or the Roku Streaming Stick because those are designed to connect directly to the television.
Does this support 3D and ARC?
This matrix switch supports 3D but not ARC.
Does this have seamless switching?
This product does not store HDCP and EDID information, so it does need to handshake every time you change the input. This can cause a 1-2 second delay.
- 4x2 HDMI Matrix Switch$69.99
- Vanco Swivel High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet - CL3Regular Price $11.99 Special Price $10.99
- NetStrand HDMI Cable - High Speed with Ethernet (1-50ft)Regular Price $3.99 Special Price $3.59
- HDMI Switch with Remote - 3D ReadyRegular Price $35.99 Special Price $27.99