- Allows 4 HDMI Sources to be shown on up to 4 HDMI Displays Independently
- Manual or Remote Switching
- Supports IR Control System
- 3D Ready
- Super Slim Design Takes Minimal Space
- Rack Mountable (Ears Attached)
- High-Speed Chip Set that Supports 3D
- HDCP Version: 1.2
- Resolution Support: 480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
- Video Color Support: Deep Color 24/36 bit
- Audio Support: LPCM/Dolby-AC3/DTS7.1/DSD
- Input Video Signal: 5.0 Volts P-P
- Output Cable Distance: Max 20m 24AWG Cable
- Input Cable Distance: Max 20m 24AWG Cable
- Data Transfer Speed: 6.75Gbps
- Operating Humidity Range: 5 to 90% RH (No Condensation)
- Operating Temperature Range: -15 to +55°C (5 to 131°F)
- Power Adapter Format: Input AC 50/60Hz 100-240V
- Power Supply: DC 5V/12V
- CE Listed
- FCC Listed
- RoHS Compliant
- Color: Black
Gadgets and Gizmos Aplenty?
You want what you want, and you won’t be held back. While cables boxes, Blu-ray players, gaming consoles, and computers pile up around you, the sad fact is that your television isn’t going to magically grow new HDMI ports. Eventually, you’re going to run out of space. Sometimes plugging and unplugging cables from the TV is convenient enough, but it’s not the most efficient and undue handling can damage the HDMI board. If you don’t have surround sound, you don’t want to spend the money on a receiver, and what it you want to send your signal to multiple displays? With FireFold’s HDMI-SWITCH-4X4, you can connect up to four devices to four different televisions and control them each independently.
This 4x4 HDMI Matrix Switch is a switch and a splitter all in one. It is perfect for offices, churches, and advanced home theaters. This all-HDMI switch has four inputs for your devices and four outputs to your displays. There’s no need to sacrifice quality for flexibility, either. This device can handle all the bells and whistles of HDMI including 3D, deep color 1080p, and both compressed and uncompressed audio formats.
Set-up is as easy as connecting the dots. Selecting which device to view and where to view it can be done manually through the use of a button or by the provided IR remote. The remote requires line of sight, but there is an input for an IR extension in case your switch is hidden behind walls or doors. This switch requires the use of the included power supply and you may need additional HDMI cables. Occasionally, repeaters and equalizers have been known to cause interference with HDMI switches and splitters so regular or Redmere HDMI cables are suggested.
- (1) 4x4 HDMI Matrix Switch
- (1) Remote Control
- (1) 5V DC Power Supply
- (1) Instruction Manual