- For use with DataComm's 45-0024-WH Pro-Power Kit
- Designed for Use in New Construction
- Ideal for Both Residential and Commercial Applications
- Easy, Code-Compliant Installation
- Allows for Pre-wiring with Many of DataComm's Cable Plates
- Only Licensed Professionals Should Install This Product
- Constructed of 22AWG Galvanized Steel
- Installs onto Standard 16" on Center Metal or Wood Studs
- Built-in Mud Ring for Drywall
- 2 3/4" Single Gang Steel Outlet Box Included
- ETL Listed, RoHS Compliant
Rough-in brackets are used in new construction as a means to run wires before drywall is put up. This greatly simplifies and speeds up the pre-wiring process and is an essential supply for any professional contractor or installer. DataComm’s 45-0101 is a mid-sized rough-in bracket designed for use with standard 16” on center wood or metal studs. The galvanized steel brackets are perfectly suited for use with a variety of DataComm’s mid-size low voltage plates including eight potential knockout locations for running conduit or armored cable. It also comes complete with a 2 ¾” steel electrical outlet box.
You can secure these rough-in brackets with the receptacle on the top or the bottom for the most flexible residential or commercial application. The thin but sturdy design is great for use behind appliances and televisions, including the low-profile TV mounts that can often otherwise pose a challenge to the installer. The 45-0101 rough-in bracket does not include screws for attaching the bracket to the studs, but it does feature a built-in mud ring for ease of use after drywall has been put up. This product is made for licensed installation professionals only. For a larger footprint, we also have full-size rough-in brackets available.
- 22AWG Galvanized Steel Rough-in Bracket
- Steel Electrical Box
- 3/8" 10-32 Support Screw for Box Brace
- Spec Sheet
Shown with DataComm 45-0024-WH Recessed Pro-Power Kit with Duplex Receptacle and Straight Blade Inlet, sold separately.
Shown with DataComm 45-0028-WH Recessed Pro-Power Kit with Duplex Surge Suppressor and Straight Blade Inlet, sold separately.