The Vanco 280564 4x4 HDMI Matrix Switch provides the flexibility of connecting four separate sources to four separate monitors and transmit the source signal to all displays simultaneouly. It supports Ultra High Definition Resolutions up to 4Kx2K, Deep Color and 3D. It works with HDMI and HDCP compliant devices.
It works with HDMI and HDCP compatible devices, with EDID management to avoid handshake issues common with HDMI. It even has the capability of learning device-specific EDID, so you aren't constantly troubleshooting.
Enjoy the convenience of wideband bi-directional IR pass-through. All IR transmitters, IR receivers and IR remote control are included. The compact design allows for easy installation and it can be rack-mounted or wall-mounted. A rack mounting ear set is included. RS-232 connectivity allows for third-party integration. HDMI cables are sold separately.
- Distribute up to 4 HDMI Sources Simultaneously up to 4 Displays
- EDID Management with Learning Capability to Avoid Handshake Issues
- Supports 4Kx2K (2160p @ 30 Hz) Ultra High Definition Resolution
- Supports HDMI Deep Color and 3D
- Wideband Bi-directional IR Pass-Through
- HDCP Compliant
- Video Bandwidth: Single-link 297MHz
- Video Support: 480i/480p/720p/1080i/1080p @60/2160p @30 48-bit Color
- Audio Support: Surround Sound (up to 7.1 ch) or stereo digital audio and L-PCM at up to 192kHz, Compressed Audio (IEC 61937), DSD, DST, DTS and HBR
- ESD Protection: +/- 8 kV (Air-Gap Discharge) & +/- 4 kV (Contact Discharge)
- PCB Stackup: 4 Layers
- Input: 4x HDMI / 1x RS-232 / 1x IR Socket for IR Receiver
- Output: 4x HDMI
- HDMI Connector: Type A 19 Pin Female
- 3.5mm Connector: (System IR) Receives IR Commands from Remote
- Housing: Metal Enclosure
- Power Supply: DC 12V 2.5A
- Power Consumption: 20 Watts (max)
- Operation Temperature: 32~104°F
- Storage Temperature: -4~140°F
- Relative Humidity: 20~90 % RH (no condensation)
- Spec Sheet
- (1) 280564 HDMI 4x4 Matrix Switch
- (5) IR Receivers (RX)
- (4) IR Blasters (TX)
- (1) DC 12V 2.5A Power Supply
- (1) Rack-mounting Ear Set
- (1) IR Remote Control
- (1) RS-232 Serial Cable
- (1) User Manual
Is this HDMI 2.0?
No, this product is not HDMI 2.0.
Is this HDCP compliant?
Yes, this is HDCP 1.2 compliant.
Is this made in the USA?
No, this product is manufactured overseas.
Can I purchase extra remotes?
No, unfortunately the remotes for this are not sold separately.
What does this do?
An HDMI matrix switch allows you to connect more than one source to more than one display. It combines an HDMI splitter and a switch into one device.
Is this 4K rated?
Yes, this product is 4K rated but it cannot support 4K over HDMI 2.0.
Can I show the same thing on all of the outputs?
Yes, you can output the same signal to all connected displays.
Can I show different things on all of the outputs?
Yes, you can select different images to show on each connected display.
How does it know what I want to show on each output?
By using the remote or the selector buttons, you choose which input is shown on each output screen.
Can I use this with my Apple TV?
Due to HDCP handshake sensitivities, you may have issues using this product with Apple TV.
Can I use this with my gaming console?
Yes, but we do not suggest outputting longer than 25' over HDMI. Gaming consoles typically have difficulty with longer distances. Additionally, your controllers may not work if they are in a different room from the console. Please check with your equipment manufacturer for specific controller questions.
Can I use this with a streaming media player?
Yes, with some exceptions. We do not suggest using this cable with "stick" style streaking media players such as the FireStick or the Roku Streaming Stick because those are designed to connect directly to the television.
Does this support 3D and ARC?
This matrix switch supports 3D but not ARC.
Does this have seamless switching?
This matrix switch has an EDID learning capability to reduce the lag created by equipment handshakes.