Kendall Howard is one of the top companies out in the rack mount market. They provide high-quality products at a great price. These items, in general, are not found everywhere, but we at FireFold are helping you get connected to this great manufacturer.
The Kendall Howard 6U Flanged Spacer Blanks are a cut above the rest. Spacer blanks are often used as a way to fill in any gaps and conceal empty rack spaces in a rack or enclosure. The use of filler panels not only makes racks look neat, clean and organized but when installed properly they provide added support to the mounting rails. These spacer blanks are also critical for controlling proper airflow, especially in cold aisle/hot aisle applications.
This specific flanged spacer blank is 6U. A U (unit) is the standard size for a single rack interval. This blank spacer is 19 inches long, which is average for most rack panels. It is .5 inches thick, so it is extremely thin. The blank spacer is also 10.47 inches high, which is standard for a 6U rated space. Plus, this spacer includes tool-less clips that make installation a breeze.
Once mounted, the round corners will help you not damage yourself or equipment if they bump into the spacer by accident. With a limited lifetime warranty provided by Kendall Howard themselves, you can’t really go wrong with this product.
- Oblong mounting holes that are compatible with any standard rack hardware
- Tool-less clips make installation a breeze with any universal cage nut style rail
- Rounded corners and durable powder coat finish provide a smooth edge for safe handling and installation
- Helps prevent dust from getting in and prevents hot air from being recirculated into your equipment
- 4 Mounting Holes Per U Space
- (2) 1/4" Flanges
- 19” EIA 310-D Compliant
- Dimensions: 19 x 0.5 x 10.47"
- Constructed of Cold Rolled Steel
- Black Powder Coat Finish
- (1) 6U Flanged Spacer Blank
- (8) Tool-Less Fasteners