Tiny But Powerful
Our Cat5E Patch Panel is designed to provide amazing performance and cable management. Each Cat5E Patch Panel comes with 110-type termination while meeting and exceeding EIA/TIA TSB-40 Cat5E connecting hardware specifications.
This is one of our mini patch panels. Compared to the regular patch panel, this patch bay weighs in at under a pound. It comes with its own mounting bracket, allowing you to easily get this IT patch panel up, out of the way, and ready to go.
Simple to Use
Besides the 110 termination that this network patch panel offers, there are 12 individual Cat5E ports on the front side. Once you get your cables terminated on the one side, you just plug and go on the other. This is a very quick and easy solution for being able to swap out devices at any time. Plus, with numbered ports, you can easily keep track of what is plugged in where for better organization.
These IT patch panels are able to handle wire diameters of 22AWG to 26AWG, so you should be able to easily find wires to fit.
Each patch bay is a high-density panel design. The actual physical dimensions of this product are 10 inches by 2.25 inches by 1.75 inches, giving you plenty of space to work with after you get it set up.
These network panels meet TIA/EIA-568B.2/568B.2-1 Cat.5E ISO/IEC 11801 and EN 50173-1 specifications, so they are up to the latest standards. UL certified, they have been also tested to the highest standard for safety.
- Space-saving High Density Design
- Light Weight - Under 1 Pound
- 110 Type Terminations
- Meets or Exceeds EIA/TIA TSB-40 Specifications
- Accommodates 22-26AWG Wire
- FireFold Signature Lifetime Warranty
- Mounting Bracket Included
- Meets TIA/EIA-568B.2/568B.2-1 Cat.5E ISO/IEC 11801 and EN 50173-1 specification
- Ultra space saving, high-density panel design
- Wire Diameter Supported: 22AWG To 26AWG
- Insulation Diameter Range: 0.70 to 1.40mm
- Jack Contacts: Phosphor bronze, 50-micron gold plated
- IDC Contacts: Phosphor bronze, 50-micron gold plate over nickel plating
- Flammability: UL 94 VO
- Dimensions: 10" (H) x 2 1/4" (W) x 1 3/4" (D)
- Operating Temperature: -40 to +70 degrees Celsius
- Black electrostatic powder-coated steel
- UL Certification
- TIA/EIA-T568-A & B Wiring configuration
- Spec Sheet
- (1) Cat5E Mini Patch Panel
- (1) Mounting Bracket
We want you to love your purchase! If you are not 100% satisfied with your 12 port Cat5E mini patch panel, contact us within 60 days of purchase for details on our money back guarantee.